Weber Genesis E310 Weber Genesis E330
Weber Spirit E310
The Year Round Grills
Great Kick Off The Season Sales
Save $150 Now
(Whoa!! – That’s expensive )
WHY BUY A WEBER? (there must be cheaper grills…)
Are You Looking For A Bargain??
IS WEBER WORTH THE EXTRA COST??
Weber Doesn’t Make “Bargain Grills”
(Most grills last 5 years – Webers last 20 – So which is the bargain?)
Weber is “THE” #1 Grill Company in the World (that’s a fact)
When you talk “WEBER” you are talking Quality
Weber Genesis Gas Grills Are The “Rolls Royce” of Grills
Read this review of the Weber Genesis E310 and Weber Genesis E330 (they’re very similar and I’ll show you the differences too), (the Weber E320 has been discontinued by Weber, these are its sisters)
Weber Genesis E-300 Series Are Their Top of the Line Grill – Known for their Durability, Ease of Use and GREAT TASTE!!
- A Weber Genesis heats quickly and evenly
- With 3 burners there are no “Bad Spots” (no “shuffling” the meat around the flames)
- Cast Iron Cooking Grates gives a taste in a different league
That Was A “Quickie” Review – Read On For Many More Details
This is Not A “Weekend Grill”
It Is As Easy To Use As An Indoor Oven BUT The Taste Is Something You Can’t Possibly Get From Indoor Cooking
I have written this Weber Genesis review to share my experiences with you. I did a lot of research before I bought, and I am TRULY THRILLED with my Weber E310 purchase
NOTE: Weber enforces strict price controls on their authorized dealers (Amazon is one), so you won’t see many Weber grills being sold at any significant discount. However, I found that Amazon has the best deals for this grill. They also offer Free Shipping and free shipping for a “tank” will save you an additional $90! – An item like this I would only buy from a known-reliable store. Sometimes you find a “bargain” somewhere and then there are all sorts of delivery and warranty problems – Your $50 savings is worth nothing in the end (I haven’t even seen one anywhere anyway)
Love The Genesis But Just Really Can’t Afford It?? – Take A Look At The Weber Spirit E-310 — All The Same Features As The Genesis E-310 (note the same E-310), Just A Smaller Cooking Surface – Perfect For A Family
Still Too Expensive? The Weber Spirit E-210 Is Cheaper - It’s Smaller, Only 2 Burners All The Same Quality
I have never regretted buying my Genesis E-310 - It opened my eyes to the difference between buying “Quality” and buying “Bargains” In an item like a grill it really makes a difference.
What is a Year-Round Grill?
I use my Weber Genesis E-310 grill a few times each week.
I’ve even run out in the SNOW to put my food on the grill. It is so simple to use – it’s like throwing the chicken and vegetables in the oven.
In the SUMMER my family can enjoy scrumptious fresh dinners without heating up the kitchen with the stove
We don’t eat outdoors/picnic style every night, but we always enjoy that delicious Bar-B-Q flavor
Read How The Weber Genesis E-310 is so Above Those “Bargain Grills”
As I started to write this Weber Genesis E310 review, I checked the reviews on Amazon and I was amazed (though not surprised) to see that this grill rated 4-5 stars by the more than 100 consumers
There is really so much to say about this grill, so for clarity I divided my review into 2 parts
How the Weber Genesis E-310 Stands Above All Other Grills
If I were to choose the BEST quality of a Weber E310, I would probably choose the Cast Iron Cooking Grates which make your food taste the way you only get from professional grills in restaurants (your standard grill uses Stainless Steel Grates – I guess they’re OK for grilling hotdogs… maybe for your kids…).
When you choose to eat in a restaurant, taste is really the Only important thing, but when you’re grilling at home, taste is still the Most important thing but How you get there is also a main factor.
Some of the Things I Find Outstanding on the Weber Genesis E310:
- Control Of Heat – Ready to grill in 15 minutes at 550 degrees. Tops out at over 650 degrees. It is almost like setting an oven. You can also get the grill temperature down to 250 and use it as a smoker too
- The flavorizer bars shield the three individual burners letting just enough flame lick the food creating minimal flare-ups while keeping cooking even on the whole surface of the grill
- The side burner (on the E-330) starts easily – great for making fries right outside or boiling water for coffee. also a nice low setting for simmering
- Large enough to handle a crowd yet easy enough to use for just a couple
Why the Weber E310 is Considered a “Quality Grill’
Even before you put your first steak on the grill, as you assemble your grill, you get a true appreciation for the craftsmanship and pride Weber has in its products.
Assembly is pretty easy though it will take you about 2-3 hours (remember, this is a “tank” that you are assembling, not a little hibachi – but don’t let that scare you). All parts are manufactured with very tight, perfect tolerances so there’s no pulling, pushing, or frustration when assembling – everything fits like a jigsaw puzzle and parts are secured with sturdy steel bolts and washers. It’s a good idea to have a decent 7/16” socket wrench available as the one they provide really can’t handle the job.
Outstanding Quality That I Found While Building My Grill:
- Every component of this grill is rock solid
- High quality components everywhere, even the small details like nylon washers to minimize marring and corrosion
- The end pieces are heavy cast aluminum, and all of the connectors are metal
- Stainless steel parts are manufactured from 300 series stainless steel
- Even the trim pieces on the side shelves are made out of sturdy metal and not plastic like the other brands
Each time I use this grill I just think of the phrase “You get what you pay!” My other two grills were “Bargains” but they were “NO Bargain”.
Tip: If you buy this grill, have the shipper put the grill in the location where you plan to assemble it (you won’t be able to move it till the wheels are on)
You Have to See This Grill to Believe It!
This Grill is Built to Last! Weber didn’t cut any corners in making this grill and It is really amazing how a quality grill can make such a difference in the durability, ease of use and (Most Important) the TASTE!
Where to Buy
Weber enforces strict price controls on their authorized dealers (Amazon is one), so you won’t see many Weber grills being sold at any significant discount. However, I found that Amazon has the best deals for this grill. They also offer Free Shipping and free shipping for a “tank” will save you an additional $90! – An item like this I would only buy from a known-reliable store. Sometimes you find a “bargain” somewhere and then there are all sorts of delivery and warranty problems – Your $50 savings is worth nothing in the end
I strongly recommend the Weber Genesis E310 for people who really like to grill (or people who appreciate good food).
SAVE $150 NOW
Differences Between The Genesis E-310 And E-330
They are very similar – Read The Differences
- 38,000 BTU-per-hour input
- Individual electronic ignition
Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates
- Porcelain-enameled Flavorizer® bars
- Primary cooking area = 507 sq in
- Warming rack area = 130 sq in
- Total cooking area = 637 sq in
- Tank not included with LP models
- Natural gas grill includes a 10-foot flexible hose
- DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENESIS E-310 AND E-330
- The E-330 Has The Side Burner For Making Coffee, Chips…
- 12,000 BTU-per-hour input side burner
- 10,000 BTU-per-hour input sear station
- 6 Tool hooks
- 2 Stainless steel work stations
- Enclosed tank storage area and precision fuel gauge (LP models only)
- Porcelain-enameled heat deflectors
- 2 Heavy-duty swivel front locking casters
- Front-mount control panel
- Enclosed cart with corresponding painted steel doors, stainless steel handles, and accent-colored painted side and rear panels
DIMENSIONS WIITH THE LID OPEN
- Height: 64.5 inches
- Width R-L: 60 inches
- Depth: 30 inches
LINKS Barbecue – Wikipedia
Fast Recipes Try this chart for amazing cooking
MEAT GRILLING TIMES BONELESS STEAK Marinate if desired. Steak should be 1/2 – 1″ thick. Grill for 8 – 14 minutes for medium rare, 12 – 18 minutes for medium, turning once.
BONE-IN STEAK Marinate if desired. Steak should be 1/2 – 1″ thick. Grill for 7 – 14 minutes for medium rare, 11 – 18 minutes for medium, turning once.
CHICKEN BREASTS Boneless products cook more evenly. Chicken breasts can be cooked as is, or pounded thin for quicker cooking time. Grill until thoroughly done and juices run clear, about 8 – 12 minutes, turning once.
FISH FILLETS Cook until fillets flake easily when tested with a fork. Grill for 4 – 6 minutes per 1/2″ of thickness, turning once.
FISH STEAKS Tuna, salmon, halibut, swordfish steaks should be 1/2 – 1″ thick. Marinate before cooking if desired. Grill for 4 – 6 minutes for each 1/2″ thickness.
GROUND BEEF PATTIES Patties should be 1/2 – 3/4″ thick. Grill until thoroughly cooked. Cook for 10 – 16 minutes, turning once.
STEAK Precooked steaks should be grilled until heated through, 6 – 10 minutes, turning once.
HOTDOGS AND SAUSAGES For precooked products, cook until heated through, 4 – 6 minutes. For raw products, first precook in skillet until almost done, then finish cooking on grill 8 – 12 minutes until thoroughly cooked, turning frequently.
LAMB CHOPS Chops can be bone-in or boneless, 1/2 – 1″ thick. Grill for 12 – 16 minutes, turning once. I hope this review was helpful –